Agricultural Services


We work with agricultural universities all over the world and we can offer you skilled trainees with an agricultural education, all of whom are proficient in English.

We will take care of all the paperwork, Visa, embassy and immigration services, arrange for arrival and help the trainees with transportation and initial entry.

For a period of 12 months, we provide help and customer service for both the employer and trainee.

As a Danish farmer, you will need to assist in the following yourself:
Some trainees arrive directly to your farm by bus, but others arrive by plane and will need to be picked up at the airport.

You must provide accommodation for the trainee, which they of course will pay rent for.

A visit to the citizen service center of your local municipality. This is where the trainee will receive their civil registration number (CPR). We will provide you with additional information on the occasion.

Helping with setting up a bank account, if the trainee is not able to themselves.

We have network in all of the EU-countries. We offer both skilled and unskilled workers, with good practical abilities. Your new employee can begin working shortly after the contract has been signed.

We will assist the worker in arranging transportation to Denmark. We will provide you with a draft for a contract of employment, but you can use your own, if you wish.

When the time has come for registration at the public administration, we will pick up the worker at the train station in the registration-city and get them registered correctly.

You get a one-month trial period for all EU-workers, where we will replace the worker if they are not the right match for you.

We offer skilled Ukrainian workers, for example feeding managers, with work experience from Denmark.  The great majority of our workers have gone through a four-year agricultural education in Ukraine, and they all speak English. It is also possible to hire a married couple.

We will take care of all the paperwork for VISA, embassy, residence permit etc.
The only thing you will need to do is drive them to the local citizen service center for a CPR number.

You get a one-month trial period where we will replace out the worker if they are not the right match for you.

If you need a worker for a shorter period of time, we also arrange for seasonal workers.

The worker is still your normal employee on time restriction. We recruit, agree upon a salary etc. according to your terms.

We have an array of capable seasonal workers who are looking for jobs within everything from pigs, cattle, mink and poultry to sorting, garden work, machine operation and handwork.

Seasonal workers are usually employed from 1 to 3 months, but make sure to give us a call to make an arrangement that suits your needs.

At Bixter we will take care of all the paperwork associated with hiring new employees.

From verification of a candidate which gives you guarantee that all the documents, such as papers of enrolment, diplomas, and language certificates are not facilitated. Besides we will check former employers and get more details about the candidate.